THC UPDATE - Bangladesh import/export
CMA CGM informs its customers of the following THC amounts in Bangladesh:
Effective March 15th, 2020 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice:
- Ports: Bangladesh - All ports
- Perimeter: Import/Export
- Cargo: Dry, Reefer, Special containers (Tanks, Flat Rack/Open Top, IG & OOG) & SOC
- Payment: As per freight
- Amounts (Dry) : USD 110 per 20' | USD 180 per 40' | USD 220 per 40'HC/45'HC
- Amounts (Reefer) : USD 150 per 20' | USD 275 per 40'
- Amounts (Special, IG & OOG, SOC) : USD 180 per 20' | USD 300 per 40'
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: http://www.781596.live/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and/or Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.781596.live/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information